- Midweek special - $95 per night 2 people.
- Three night minimum may be required on advance weekend reservations.
- Deposits of half the cost of the rental per cabin is required on reservations of 2 or more nights. Deposits must be received within 7 days of making reservation and are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Valid credit card may be required.
- There are no adjustments made for late arrival or early departure.
- Deposits are fully refundable less a $50 administration fee if reservation is cancelled at least 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- Without 60 days notice there is no deposit refund.
- Deposits may be applied to a future stay, before current year end.
- Credit card guarantees will be charged one night stay if you fail to cancel your reservation prior to your reservation date.
- Balances are due upon arrival. You are responsible for the entire length of your reservation.
- We prefer payment by good check or cash, but we do accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
FAMILY REUNION and/or GROUP POLICIES
- When making reservations for a family reunion, each family is responsible for reserving & guaranteeing their own lodging. Blocks of rooms may be held for a limited number of days to allow family members to make their reservation.
- If your plans include friends and family from the area, please let us know when making your reservation. Our VISITOR POLICIES will apply.
- The individuals in each cabin are responsible for all items belonging to that cabin. All dishes, utensils, etc. must be returned to the proper cabin by the end of your stay.
- We expect many of our guests to have local family and friends and understand that you may want to share the amenities here at Riverside Point.
- All visitation should be during normal day-time hours. Visitors must register at the office.
- There is an additional charge of $25 per person for overnight visitors.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors at any time. Additional fee of $25 per person may be required for groups of visitors.
- Prior arrangements must be made for groups.
- $20 per pet, per day.
- Please let us know you will be bringing your pet.
- Register your pet when you arrive.
- Do not leave your pet alone in the cabin.
- Keep your pet on leash when outside.
- Walk pets away from play equipment, swim area and gardens.
- Pick up what your pet leaves behind.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- Thank you for being a responsible pet owner.
- Cabin 7 is a pet free cabin.
TOWELS AND BLANKETS POLICIES
- Towels and blankets are provided for in-cabin use only and are not to be used outside.
- Please inquire at the office if you require towels and/or blankets for use outside.
- In consideration for the environment and to conserve water, towels will not be exchanged daily. Please inquire at the office for additional towels, if needed.
HOUSE KEEPING CABIN/MOTEL ROOM
- We have furnished your cabin to allow you to provide most or all of the comforts of home during your stay.
- Before you check out, please wash and put away dishes, etc. and place all trash in the garbage cans provided at your cabin.
- An additional cleaning charge of $25 - $50 may apply.
- All games, life jackets, canoe paddles, and balls are available for your use free of charge.
- Please sign the item out on the sheet provided in the office.
- All equipment must be returned by 9 PM daily.
- Paddle boats and canoes must also be signed out at the office and securely docked by 9 PM daily.
- Minnesota law requires life vests while using paddle boats and/or canoes.
- A limited number of boats without motors are available at no charge.
- Boat/motor combination is available for rent.
- Your cabin/room is provided with free internet service.
- The password is provided on the laminated information card in your room.
- Do not download copyrighted material.